Wills & Probate Services
Hello there, I’m Joanna Parkin and I can help with Wills, Probate, Powers of Attorney and Trusts and specialising in cutting out the legal jargon.
No matter how large or small your estate, it’s important to create security for your family by having a Will and Powers of Attorney in place making it clear what your wishes are. I am a solicitor at Four Oaks Legal Services (www.fouroakslegalservices.com) based in Lichfield and offer appointments at our office, over a video call or can offer a home visit. I am an accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly (www.sfe.legal) and also offer advice around long term care.
Guests and members regularly get the opportunity to find out more during open networking, 1 to 1s or through one of their 10 minute presentations at the weekly meetings.
I help and advise clients through the process of making their Will by providing sensitive and practical advice. My aim is to provide a clear and refreshing approach to estate planning which, for many, can seem a very daunting and complicated area.
I can help with:
- the preparation of Wills for those with large or small estates, providing advice and planning for Inheritance Tax and care home fees where appropriate
- advice for cohabitees and those in second or subsequent marriages who are often concerned about providing for children from an earlier relationship whilst also balancing the needs of their new spouse or partner
- the administration of estates
- advice on and the preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney for both property and financial affairs and health and welfare
- advice on and the preparation of commercial Lasting Powers of Attorney for those with business interests